Tuesday, February 21, 2012

A Message...







I'm not the biggest Lady Gaga fan , I'll admit... But... she does have a message to all those who aren't really satisfied with themselves, or have been brought down by others in life. If you weren't meant to be that way, then you wouldn't be. It's time we all start learning to live with how we are created, or we will die unhappy, unsatisfied and ugly on the inside.

Don't let anyone else make you feel like you aren't perfect. Don't let the insecurities of other people drag you down ~ You were meant to be.  Some of us will always remember you to be the spark of happiness, a little bit of perfection bought to our life... Thank God you were "born this way"


"I'm beautiful in my way
Cause God makes no mistake
I'm on the right track, baby
I was born this way


Don't hide yourself in regret
Just love yourself and you're set
I'm on the right track, baby 
I was born this way"




No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave a note :)