Saturday, February 19, 2011

My Love Is Like...

O my Luve’s like a red, red rose,
That’s newly sprung in June.
O my Luve’s like the melodie
That’s sweetly play’d in tune.--





My love isn't superficial. It isn't the wild, animalistic, fairy tale love.

It is the kind of love where we fight, we argue, we disagree but in the end we stand together. We don't hold hands or kiss in public but share inside jokes and secret messages.
My love isn't crazy, it is stable. It's not about hiding in corners, and enjoying private moments. Its about sharing our lives in the most normal manner.

No talk about marraige and children... lets talk about who'd kick whose ass in which sport. Not caring what people think, but maintaining a respectable reputation.

Not sneaking out behind our parents back, but forcing them to come along with us as well.

My love isn't immature, but our friendship is.



My love... it doesnt make me swoon, it makes me feel just right. Just right is all I need.


And a friend , thats what keeps us strong, because when all the romance, the fireworks, the butterflies go away, I see the one person who I can talk to, who makes me laugh and who comforts me when things go rough.

I see my future. I see happiness.



That is my love.

My love isn't mad passion... Its the soothing voice that says "Ill always be here..."
and best of all...means it.

<3

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave a note :)